15.10.14

hey heatless curls are cool

15.10.14

-
 putting pictures of legs and hair in the same post is totally alright because my way
-

i'm constantly trying out ways to tie my hair for the night. i don't like the curls that my hair gets from regular braids; leaving them open or in a ponytail isn't good either because then there will be a loooot of combing in the morning. my hair is naturally pretty oily plus they're very processed which makes that situation worse - so i usually have the temptation to wash it in the mornings which gives it a chance to stay nice and clean for two days, if i'm lucky. problem is when i leave in the morning, they will still be wet from washing which often leaves me hair-do-less for the day. i like messy hair but after a while it gets kinda depressing - feels like you have no time to take care of yourself and by the end of the day my hair looks pretty raggedy : >  i'm also not a curling iron user - blowdrying and straightening is already enough heat for my hair : < and damn youtube has like a gazillion different videos for how how to tie them.
this time i used this tutorial to twist my hair into two little cute blobs on the sides. it's super easy and only takes a few minutes. i didn't use any product or spray afterwards since that can be counterproductive in my case and my hair is still fluffy and curly after a day at work. i shall recommend you to try this out if you're longing for heatless curls : > if your hair is very eager to get back straight again then it's probably better if you used some kind of hairspray.


ps. don't mind the huge collar, i love stealing my boyfriends clothes
steinfuchs / STREET MIRAGE © 2014